A cream concentrated with Centella Asiatica to prevent moisture loss, repair damaged skin and soothe irritation.
- Centella Asiatica relieves skin inflammation, protects the skin barrier and enhances damaged skin recovery with its strong calming and antioxidant effects.
- Kiwi extract contains an abundance of antioxidants to shield the skin barrier which may improve skin sensitivity.
- Shea Butter and Beta-Glucan provide deep nourishment and keep the skin moisturised.
- Cream is formulated free of ethanol, artificial fragrance, essential oil and mineral oil.
The cream has a non-greasy texture which absorbs easily into the skin to leave it refreshed and hydrated. Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin types.
How to use:
At the moisturiser step of the skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount of cream to the skin and gently pat to allow absorption.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Behenyl Alcohol, Actinidia Arguta Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose Gum, Madecassoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Consult physician if needed.
- Do not use on broken/damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Protect product from heat and direct sun
Free Shipping Over $99
If you are not completely satisfied with the products that you bought from Wcosmetics, simply return the unopened items within 30 days of delivery and we will be happy to remit your account for the full amount of the purchase or exchange for another item.
We'll also cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our errors (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Your full-priced refund will be transferred back to your account within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive the refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please Note: We do not accept any refunds due to change of mind.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.