- The Trumpet trademark Seirogan, which is familiar to the community, is an effective gastrointestinal medication for common gastrointestinal disorders encountered in daily life, such as loose stools, diarrhea, and symptoms of food and water poisoning.
- In addition to JP wood creosote, Seirogan includes natural ingredients like JP powdered Gambir, JP powdered Phellodendron bark, JP powdered Glycyrrhiza, and powdered Citrus unshiu peel. Seirogan is marketed as a soft, slightly moist pill, with a special taste and fragrance.
- Seirogan has been used for medication of families for a long time.
1. Please take Seirogan according to the dosage given below with cold or lukewarm water after meals (best within 30 min).
|15 years and above||3 pills||3times a day|
|11-14 years||2 pills|
|8–10 years||1.5 pills|
|5–7 years||1 pill|
|Under 5 years||Do not use|
2.Put half or one pill in the slit of the decayed tooth for toothache.
- Ensure that the above directions and dosage are accurately followed.
- Seirogan should be used in children over 5 years under parental supervision. Ensure the intake of the right dosage and that child does not choke on the pills.
Every 9 pills (maximum adult dosage) of Seirogan include the following ingredients:
|JP wood creosote||400 mg||Prevents increased peristalsis as a result of bacterial infection and regulates water content in the intestinal loop.|
|JP powdered Gambir||200 mg||Inhibits abnormal motion of the intestinal tract and relieves diarrhea.|
|300 mg||Inhibits bacteria inside the intestines, strengthens the stomach and inhibits inflammation.|
|150 mg||Detoxification and prevention of damage to the gastric mucosa.|
|300 mg||Strengthens the stomach.|
Other ingredients include cinnamon, CMC-Ca, and glycerol.
In addition to the JP wood creosote (CAS Reg. No.8021-39-4), coal-tar creosote (CAS Reg. No. 8001-58-9), or industrial creosote is also commonly referred to as creosote. It should be noted that they are made from different materials and differ in their contents and applications.
NB: CAS registration number (CAS Reg. No.).
Free Shipping Over $99
If you are not completely satisfied with the products you purchased from Wcosmetics, simply return the unopened items within 30 days of delivery. We will gladly refund your account for the full purchase amount or exchange the item for another one.
We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our errors (e.g., you received an incorrect or defective item). Your full-priced refund will be transferred back to your account within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper. In many cases, you may receive the refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
To return an item, log in to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the "Return Item(s)" button. You will be notified via email once we have received and processed the returned item.
Please note that our company will no longer provide after-sale services for YA-MAN beauty devices. For any inquiries, concerns, or warranty-related issues, we kindly request our customers to contact the YA-MAN Global service team directly.
Contact the YA-MAN Global service team through the following channels: Customer Service Email: email@example.com
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Please Note: We do not accept any refunds due to a change of mind.
We ship exclusively via Australia Post. All orders qualify for free shipping on purchases over $99, there is no weight-based charge. Please note that this free shipping offer is applicable only to orders within Australia.