What it is:
Our best-selling, anti-aging serum that boosts skin's suppleness and hydration while priming skin for optimal absorption of Clé de Peau Beauté skincare.
What it Does:
Delivers vital moisture to skin, while awakening Skin Intelligence. Supports absorption and efficacy of skincare treatments that follow and strengthens skin from within. With continued use, The Serum enhances skin for a softer, glowing, and smoother texture with increased suppleness, resilience, and hydration.
What Else You Need to Know:
- Like the mind, skin is smart. The Serum leverages Skin Intelligence to support your skin’s maximum ability to restore and protect itself. This product helps you respond to the good (nutrients, sleep, moisture) and bad (pollution, stress, UV rays) for your best skin.
- Lightweight texture instantly absorbs into the skin for exceptional smoothness.
- Step 1 of Clé de Peau Beauté’s Key Radiance Care Ritual, use after cleansing and before balancing lotion for radiant, healthy looking skin.
- 89% of participants felt their skin was in optimal condition after 4 weeks of use.*
- 84% of participants felt their skin was firm after 4 weeks of use.*
*110 participants ages 30-65 using The Serum, Hydro-Softening Lotion, Protective Fortifying Emulsion SPF 22, and Intensive Fortifying Emulsion together.
- Skin-Empowering Illuminator—powered by precious Platinum Golden Silk—enhances skin’s ability to defend itself against internal and external stressors.
- Hyaluronic acid provides moisturizing benefits and enhances suppleness.
- Self-Spreading Formulation provides exceptional surface coverage and supports absorption to the skin's deepest layer.
- Red, brown, and green kelp activate skin's regenerative powers and support a smoother looking skin texture.
WATER(AQUA/EAU)･BUTYLENE GLYCOL･ALCOHOL DENAT.･DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ･PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER･BETAINE･GLYCERIN･TREHALOSE･PHENOXYETHANOL･CARBOMER･SODIUM CITRATE･PPG-13-DECYLTETRADECETH-24･CITRIC ACID･ERYTHRITOL･FRUCTOSE･XANTHAN GUM･DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE･ALLANTOIN･FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)･DISODIUM EDTA･SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE･TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS POLYSACCHARIDE･POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE･SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE･HEXYL CINNAMAL･ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE･CITRONELLOL･LILIUM CANDIDUM BULB EXTRACT･CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT･LIMONENE･LINALOOL･THEANINE･HYDROLYZED SILK･DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE･INOSITOL･POTENTILLA ERECTA ROOT EXTRACT･BUPLEURUM FALCATUM ROOT EXTRACT･POLYQUATERNIUM-51･TOCOPHEROL･HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN･
Free Shipping Over $99
If you are not completely satisfied with the products that you bought from Wcosmetics, simply return the unopened items within 30 days of delivery and we will be happy to remit your account for the full amount of the purchase or exchange for another item.
We'll also cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our errors (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Your full-priced refund will be transferred back to your account within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive the refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please Note: We do not accept any refunds due to change of mind.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.