Cleansing Research Wash Cleansing B 120g
- AHA Stands for Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
- It is a naturally derived ingredient found in apples, citrus, and sugar. Often called "fruit acid" due to its prevalence in fruit.
- AHA promotes cell turnover in the outermost layer of skin, smoothing it and adding a healthy glow.
- Help prevent breakouts and is an effective treatment for dullness, blackheads, prominent pores, and roughness.
- Cleansing Research AHA contains malic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, and gycolic acid.
- Gently envelops the skin in a rich lather
- Moisturizing ingredients ensure a hydrated finish
- Made with 100% botanical cleansing ingredients.
Water, myristic acid, BG, stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, Palmitic acid, glycol distearate, lauric acid, lauraminogi acetate Na, PEG 3 palm fatty acid amide MEA sulfate Na, Kiwi extract, glucose, sphingoglycolipid, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, papain, etidronic acid, citric acid, stearic acid, sorbitan, dextrin, myristic acid polyglyceryl 10, cocamide DEA DEA, Malic acid, sodium hydroxide, lactic acid, EDTA 4Na, propylparaben, Methylparaben, fragrance